Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I really cant believe it!

Has it really been almost 2 months since my last post? I need to start keeping a little more up to date I guess, but I have had so many things going on I havent been able to keep up with my blog as much as I would have liked lol So for those of you who have been wondering what I have been doing the last 2 months here is a fast forward lol! I was also featured in the local newspaper so you can see that press release here: on page 5

http://media.timesfreepress.com/epaper/community/sd/01-21-2009/index.html


Here are a couple of recent shoots and weddings :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Nekey said...

You continue to amaze me!!! So proud of my sister in law!

Love ya!