Friday, December 5, 2008

Finally! A new Post!

I know Im so sorry Im behind on blogging, I have been so busy, with a few projects that will be revealed next week and alot of editing that I have been busy with I havent been able to keep my blog up, still more to come but here are a few peaks from some sessions from the past month or so.

Photobucket

This Photo just makes me giggle because there is the lil sis and all her big brothers there so we decided to do a lil bride tilt on her lol so fun! This session was very special is was for a special gift for their mother who just turned 65, which I also was very fortunate to photograph, so those sneak peaks will come later, such a sweet Godly woman, awesome to be around, you could tell she just loves her family more than words could say and had no anger with anyone, you dont see that normally these days with any family. She had one of the biggest surprise birthday parties I have ever seen. It was awesome. You will have to wait for those ;)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this Family! SO of course I had to share just a couple sneaks from their session :) They are a very outgoing family, so always making me feel welcome no matter what Im doing for them, engagement, wedding, family, and LOOK Anna and Graysen has a new baby! lol SWEET! They named him Oscar I will never forget that because thats our dogs name haha :)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

TJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is TJ, I have known him since he was a little boy for about 9 years I guess, we went to the same church up until a couple years ago when we made a switch. When his mom scheduled his Senior session we decided to make it a Senior/Girlfriend Session lol such a cutie lol I have always known TJ to be very shy and quiet and to see him with a girlfriend just made me giggle :)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

FALL Sessions! I went to Red Clay State Park last month and if you have never been to the park or cant go you really must read the history on it, I remember going when I was in the 3rd grade when I used to live in Cleveland, TN and It still amazes me. Here are a few shots from those sessions. The first 2 shots are just some random shots I grabbed while I was there I had to take a photo of the famous Blue Hole! Read on it its awesome!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

____________________________________________________________________________________

Other Fall Sessions that I have also had:
A day with The Freemans and The Boles

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lee and Samantha Boles who are now expecting yay! Congratulations you guys! Im so happy for you!!! I cannot wait to see a big ole belly hehe for maternity photos ya know ;) winks muah!

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look like you're staying busy. I'm proud of you :)