Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tagged by Natasha, Thanks girl LOL :)

I have been tagged yay! Its been a while since I have done any tagging haha, but Im hoping to get back to blogging again :) Thanks Natasha haha!

THE RULES:
1.) Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.2.) Share five (5) songs you are embarrassed to admit to others you like and tell why.3.) Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.4.) Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their Blog.
a
THE SONGS:
Ok please dont laugh or make fun of me haha But hay what can I say??!! haha And of course you cant tell I have daughters can you?? LOL

Not in Order

1. Bop To the Top-(high school musical, lol i know i know, but dont you wanna start bopping your head?? lol)
a
2. Start all Over - Miley Cyrus (makes ya wanna dance)
a
3. Bye Bye Bye - Yes i know, but for some reason that boy band cant get outta my head because of that song lol
a
4. Love Song- Sara Barellis (spell?) I know most people think its annoying because of the mac air book commercial LOL but i like it haha
a
5. Wasted - Carrie Underwood (not embarrassed, but I normally dont listen to country music, so its not something anyone would know lol) (well until now lol)


TAGGING:
Mod Kid Boutique

Gocks Frocks





No comments: