Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Cross the Line Tour! You gotta go see them in your City!!

I know its been way too long since the last time I blogged, but I thought I would give it another shot lol! SO I wanted to share my latest event :)

www.crystaldawnphotography.com





I had the great honor of being invited by Disciple to be VIP Photographer for the Cross the Line Tour that came thru town. If you have the chance to see this concert, you will not be disappointed! The show totally rocked!! I got to meet one of my favorite bands Superchick, but thats not all, this tour features them, Disciple, Britt Nicole (loved her), Starlit Platoon, and KJ-52. I cant wait for them to come back! I got photo happy so dont forget to check them all out hehe (this isnt even all of them lol)Here are a few photos enjoy :) You can see the rest of them on my website at www.crystaldawnphotography.com

1 comment:

Allure Event Consulting said...

Okay Crystal,

You've been tagged. Go to my website to read up on all the rules: www.allureeventconsulting.blogspot.com

(You dont' know me as a blogger yet...I'm Natasha on your myspace account!)