Saturday, June 6, 2009

Kyle+Megan=MARRIED!

Kyle and Megan have been an awesome couple to work with, the bond between them is amazing, it makes you feel bubbly and excited to see whats next. Love never ceases to amaze me, from their engagement session all the way to their wedding day you knew this couple had it! The day of the wedding was an emotional day for them both as we all know that are married and have already experienced those emotions, it still gets to me with every wedding I get to be part of. They have an amazing family also and everyone wanted to tell them that during the Toast, as you will see in the slide it was amazing! It shows in the photos and when you have the photographer crying you know everyone else feels and sees it also! Thank you Kyle and Megan for allowing me to be part of your adventure to becoming Husband and Wife. I cant wait to get to work with you both again! Congratulations to you both! Im so happy for you!

2 comments:

Nekey said...

Wow! What an amazing slideshow.. an amazing couple and a beautiful church! Kudos all the way around. :-)

Claudia said...

Beautiful Work! I love the music on the blog while watching the pictures.