Monday, October 6, 2008

Baby Lilyana-True Gift from God

I had the pleasure of getting to go the the Blaylocks home and photograph their beautiful new lil family and new addition :) Lilyana. Most precious baby! She was good the entire time we were messing with her haha, a photographers blessing!!!! When a baby completely works with you too hehe. Here are a few photos from that session :) Enjoy! Oh and I cant forget to mention the other "baby" her name really is "babie" haha! I was able to grab one photo of her protecting her new lil bit before she lunged at my camera lens trying to bite it off, thats what everyone didnt see lol! But she didnt like the shutter sound so everytime I would shoot she would bark haha so funny!! Its hilarious how animals have such personalities almost like humans haha.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment: