Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A couple more amazing weddings!

Time for a new post, I have been on computer day and night seems haha editing wedding photos YAY! That makes me happy :) Here are a sneak peaks from a couple of wedding I did over the last 2 weeks, check out my website for more to come :)

This past week was Anna and Graysens wedding, Look for future posts for their wedding photos. You could feel the love and I couldn't help from getting all teared up just from going thru their photos, a couple that definitely I have been working with this couple for a year now, since their engagement session and they have been amazing, their wedding was one of the most beautiful weddings I have seen indoors. LOVELY! And her family is just amazing as well!! Here are also a couple of her bridals we did before the wedding, beautiful girl!!
















____________________________________________________________________


I also had the opportunity to work with Karen and Brian as they shared their special day, Im still working on their photos as well and hope to have them up really soon! After a day with flooding rain, lighting bolts coming down all around as I sit in my car ready to get out and start shooting, the skies opened up just in time for a beautiful outdoor wedding in historic Chickamaugua Battlefield In Georgia. More photos coming soon!!!

4 comments:

Virginia Revoir said...

I absolutely love photography and I bought my self an awesome camera to start getting into it. Well, within two weeks it was stolen and I lost heart! I still love it and I love look at proffesional photos.

Anonymous said...

I'm always working on improving my own photography and it's always wonderful to find a new blog with loads of inspiration.

Your photos are beautiful and a real pleasure to browse.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Sweets!!

The Beauty Bargainista said...

Crystal! WOW! your photography is becoming more and more beautiful by the day! Congrats!!
--Nikki